9.16.2012

 
 
 
 
Whole wheat egg noodles
roasted vegetables, pureed blackeyed peas with mustard greens 

 
 
 





What can I say!  This will happen many times - I'm sure - where I simply will not have a real recipe other than to explain it as best I can (I had to look at this plate just to see and remember what and how I did it).  Let's see; I roasted some vegetables: cauliflower, carrots, and tomatoes, I cooked some whole wheat eggs noodles I remembered that I had some already cooked left-over mustard greens, so I pureed it in a blender (you can also use a hand blender-much easier to blend straight into the pot) then I heated it up.  I then poured the pureed greens over the noodles placed the roasted veggies on top, and sprinkled it with some freshly grated parmigiana cheese.  This can be done with any kind of cooked greens you've made.   




No comments:

Post a Comment